Saturday, January 9, 2010

feeling better

Well after dealing with this severe case of Viral Meningitis I am starting to feel alive again. This has has me down since Thanksgiving... I still have some sensitivity issues but I am a world away from where I was .... even a week ago.

I am looking to the new year as one of happiness, reconnecting with loved ones and myself. Note the usual I am going to lose weight mantra but focus on getting my healthy body back. I don't even know who is staring back at me in the mirror. I feel like the 25 year old I remember but with more aches and pains. I am hoping those go away too...

And of course who isn't wishing to win the powerball and have no financial worries for yourself and your family... I would love to give back somehow and make that my full time endeavor but I don't know exactly what to do at this point or where to begin. So my new goal is to find purpose. To find out how I am able to give of myself in a safe and helpful way.

.......

No comments:

Post a Comment