Tuesday, March 26, 2013

BEWARE OF THE GBG for Life Health & Wealth company!! The Vitamin you GOT TO TRY!!

Update~ So I thought this were working however even if they were at this point I am so utterly disgusted with this company and how they operate I will move on to another method- I would stay far away from this company as you can- they rope you in get you to sell- and make promises they can't keep BEWARE



If you read my posts you know I am always looking to lose weight and stay healthy!   Since having my last son two months early and suffering all my health ailments since- I have not been able to do it.  Since my last major surgery in August- in which I lost an ovary and tube... :O( I also found out I have a gluten intolerance- and Hypothyroid... recipe for unsuccessful I'd say!  Well I found out I have mal-absorption of nutrients due to the state of my gluten allergy- naturally  this is my luck so I have been required to take a TON of vitamins just to get my levels up.  Good explanation of why I have felt like crap and not myself and tired all the time.  Oh ya because I am also anemic!!!  Love the rain fall don't you!  So not only have I found been spending a fortune on these crazy vitamins- I feel better most of the time but I am losing money.  It appears I will be on these for a long time to correct my body and yes you can feel the difference so I was trying to find the most efficient cost effective way to do this.

Well by golly I found it- and yes I said Golly!  A friend of mine from high school has been reading my posts for a long time and reached out out me with a product she uses... I implore you to check out this website and watch the videos and most definitely reach out to me with questions!!!  This is so much more reasonable on price saves me half of my costs and guess what?!  It has more bang for my buck!  My regular vitamins are lacking all the antioxidants and minerals that these have and they potency is higher in the GBG Vitamins.

The best part of this is the one day diet! Read the testimonials below!  I'll update you with my progress as I embark on my new adventure!!!  

Check me out here!!!




 
We’ve shared with you the facts and nutritional information about how the One Day Diet can help you shed those pesky pounds but sometimes facts and statistics can only go so far. Hear for yourself how the One Day Diet is helping people shed weight and lead happier, healthier lives.

 

“The GBG One Day Diet has been amazing for me. For the past 15 years I have tried to watch what I eat and tried a couple other diets. When I would lose some weight my energy level would be zapped.  That is not the case with the One Day Diet, I have lost over 20 pounds since I started and I feel great. I have more energy than I have had for a long, long time. I am at the weight that I was at 20 years ago!” – Tom B.

 

"When I decided to start the One Day Diet I was both skeptical & hopeful.  Skeptical because I have tried so many different diets and never seemed to "beat" the diet dragon and hopeful because I want to be more healthy & thin!  I've struggled with my weight most of my adult life and I must say that I have been pleasantly surprised with the One Day Diet.  I have lost a total of 18 pounds and 13 inches.  It is such an easy plan to follow and I don't struggle with being hungry, shaky, cranky or cravings.  I have lots of energy and I am satisfied with much less food.  Before I started the diet I suffered with indigestion fairly regularly but I haven't had any problems. I also sleep better! Thanks GBG for such wonderful products! I'm looking forward to continuing my weight loss journey and I KNOW I am going to achieve my goal." – Deena L.


“This has been the easiest diet to follow. Knowing that it is just one day and the following day I can eat what I want is extremely doable.  And the day I am on the diet I have plenty of energy and feel satisfied from the shakes and delicious bars.  I feel good knowing that my body is getting what it needs from the 10-In-One vitamins.  I have also found I am waking up fully energized and I need less sleep.  Other diets are so hard to stick to because they are never ending.  This is definitely a diet breakthrough! I can't wait to get others started on this diet.” – Karl B.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment