Thursday, March 17, 2011

Car insurance...inexpensive does not mean cheap!

I don't know about you but I hate shopping for insurance.  Such as car insurance, there are so many options out there that all claim to be the best. I find that you need one that is competitive and in reality you need an insurance company that is really looking out for you and you only. Too many times there is hidden fees, they don't really cover you in an emergency the way they say they will and they are impossible to deal with. I interview my insurance agents, and anyone really that I will render services from, including Doctors. You need to be your own advocate, question everyone. Call them to task, and whatever you do, get it all in writing!!! I know it is a lot of extra work but that is a one time task, and in the end if something was to happen, you want your insurance company to back you up! Check out this one http://www.automobileinsurance.me/go/click.php?tid=581082 I have included, they do what they say and stay competitive. Just because they claim to be inexpensive, it does not mean they are cheap- only competitive!


No comments:

Post a Comment