Sunday, March 6, 2011

Diet before vacation- source of passion

So with Nicklaus early arrival our vacation time has been delayed.  One of the best parts of that is that I now have time to lose the baby weight from all 4 pregnancies.  What a chore.  In case you don't know, I am an avid watcher of the biggest loser... I really don't know how they do it.  I wish they would show more of how to get these people off the couch and motivated.  More of how to get to the root cause of their issues.  At this point I don't have that motivation.  I know I need to lose weight, I really want to lose the weight, I hate the way I look and really want to change.  I even joined weight watchers, and followed their new plan, clearly I did it wrong- I gained weight.  So I canceled cause I didn't want to waste the money.  I joined a couple excercise classes but it is two times a week, and during my lunch hour.  I can't seem to find the time when at home with the kids cause as it is by the time I sit down (like now) I am ready for bed.  And nope it doens't take me 30 minutes to write a blog..lol
I see other plus size girls so happy in their skin but not me.  I need to figure out a plan that works better then 1-2 pound loss a month.  I know what to do, I know how to do it but at this point I am finally at a place where I am not obsessing about my body.  Well in a way that would be hurtful to myself.  When I was younger I was anorexic and bulemic but never to the extent I was withering away.  I was maintaining... we all did that in highschool, and in college.  That is how I got into cooking actually.  I wanted to cure myself so I learned about food, and found my passion.  Now I am taking the years I spend writing recipes, and trying to start some sort of business to see how it goes.  As of now- recipes are selling pretty well on Ebay and I could not be more thrilled.  Thank you so much for your support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment