Monday, August 29, 2011

Being a wife

Being a wife




Guest post of the week by Brittany Booker



Being married is the toughest job I’ve ever had and I don’t care who you ask if they say it’s easy, they’re lying. Not only is it tough navigating two distinct personalities but it’s hard managing a household, too, and even though my husband and I both work fulltime it seems like a lot of the home duties kind of fall on me, mostly because I’m the woman. I know that doesn’t sound like a great reason but it is what it is I guess! I have to do a lot of the laundry and ironing and I also spend time on sites like http://www.satellitestarinternet.com/hughes-net/arkansas/e/elkins/ and those coupon sites trying to find us good deals and take care of all the logistical stuff to keep this place running. I know my husband would help if I asked him to but he’s so busy at work the last thing I want is to stress him out even more when he’s at home with me. I guess this is just going to be our new division of labor!













No comments:

Post a Comment