Thursday, October 27, 2011

Finally taking my wife to go and see Billy Elliot

Guest post written by Tim Harrold



My wife and I really love to rent movies all the time and watch them at home. That might just be our favorite activity to do together. It just seems like so much more fun than lots of other things that we could be out doing. We don't even necessarily rent the newest releases either. I remember about a year or so ago, we rented the movie Billy Elliot. It seems like any time that we rent a movie based on a Broadway play, she decides that we should go and see it sometime in the future.



Well, going to see a play in the future in New York City isn't exactly something that's in our budget, so I kept up to see if it would have a travelling show. When I was getting info about the tour a while back, I ran across the site miracle-ear.com. I looked through it some and after that I decided to get fitted with some hearing aids.



The tour finally came to a city near us and we went. We both really enjoyed it and I thought that we would really have to do this again! If only tours like that came around more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment