Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WHERE AM I NOW- FB, LI, EBAY, TWITTER

Boy I am all over these days!  Please go check me out of facebook!A Pinch of German

This is where to get the latest and greatest of what's cookin' in the Kitchen!  If you love it click on my ebay page and get the recipe!!!  MY EBAY PAGE .  They are not always what they seem in fact they are better ;O) !!!

On facebook you can comment, view, share, ask questions- whatever - see what others are saying about my recipes- the tasters themselves go there to respond!  It is so exciting!!

Soon to come is my website www.APinchofGerman.com as I was saying in previous posts- it may be a long journey- but stay on the path and you will get there!

So I am using technology as my guide to melt my worlds together!  Please find me on Facebook A Pinch of German
and "like" my page!! 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment