Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Country Girl

Country Girl
Thanks to Olga Quinn
Being a country girl means I was thrilled when my husband told me he wanted to start an organic farm with me. We’d lived in the city for years and I was just plum tired of the rat race so when the chance came for us to buy up this piece of land and build our dream house I couldn’t have been happier. I just wanted nothing more than to farm for a living and really make something with my hands to be proud of, you know? Anyway, we recently finished the house and we’re really starting to settle in. I’ve got the curtains up and the satellite star internet service going and I feel right at home. I love going to be exhausted every day and my husband’s actually really coming along with the farming and I think we’re going to be able to make a decent living off it. Who would have guessed I’d end up back on a farm after going off to college and never looking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment