Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Redecorating- and the couch issue


I don't know about you but I love to decorate- we tend to do our house projects around this time so that by the time the turkey fry is here we have finished a major project.  So as part of our cleaning house- and decluttering we had been couch shopping.  We had bought one from Bob's which we loved at the store but when it came home .. OMG lets just say we hate it and leave it at that.

So we recently went on a couch hunt- we finally found one that we love for our upstairs living room, but we really want a sectional couch for the basement. It is a multi-funtioning room for parties, playroom, excercise room, office and tv room. The space is kinda small so we need one that that will fit Mike 6'4 and me 5'2 haha yup it is true.  So needless to say furniture shopping is always a challenge.  So in the interim we put the Bob's couch in the basement until we can figure out what to do.

 I am obsessed with HGTV and Candace Olson along with hmm almost all the other shows but she does a great job.  My mom and I are always trying to get inspiration from her and secretly pray she will come over and redo a room or you know our houses!!! Anyway I was thinking a cool zebra print wallpaper would look fabulous or even just a rug, chair or accent.  Then I started looking at those tables you know - the lift top tables for you to eat easily- I love those!  I don't know so many ideas.  I can't seem to make a decision so I have been searching all the HGTV ads and the shows so I can someday be on the shows or win something...I don't know I guess it is the forever dream.

I'll have to keep you posted on what we decide- turkey fry is October this year.  I'll explain that later! until then .........

No comments:

Post a Comment