Thursday, August 4, 2011

Extreme Couponing!!!

Have any of you started extreme couponing?  I have been doing it for about a month now and wow is it awesome.  I haven't managed to figure out how to make things equal zero but I have been saving a ton on money in the process.  Since I love to cook and am writing and selling recipes I need to be able to get items for testing.  This is a process in and of itself but if I can save money then no harm no foul! I saved almost $40. in a single trip- here is my receipt!  I know the stores are trying to change all their policies but how bout help out the folks in the economy.  Or lower the prices in the stores.  Obviously if this is such a big hit then maybe just maybe- they can do something about it- lower the prices. Have better coupon policies.. not block people but actually help people.  Guess I am day dreaming again!

No comments:

Post a Comment