Thursday, January 26, 2012

Watching It Now


The Author of this post is Kory Dotson



For years, I have resisted the urge to subscribe to cable or satellite television, preferring to curl up with a good magazine, book or dvd. Now with all the excellent programming available on stations that I can’t get over the air I find myself more and more tempted. Not only would I love to be able to watch shows like Madmen and Southland when they air rather than waiting for the season to come out on dvd, I’d feel a little more in touch with reality. Everywhere I go it seems people are talking about what happened on shows that I enjoy but can’t see at the same time. My neighbor recommend I check out http://www.GiveaDish.com/ to look for deals on a subscription. I figure I can afford it with all the money I’ve saved over the years of not paying for television and have even earned it! I’m sure my kids will appreciate it when they come to visit as well but I’m sure I’ll get a hard time from them for not doing it before now!











No comments:

Post a Comment