Thursday, March 24, 2011

Little ones and their germs!

Children are so good at sharing.. too bad they are really good at sharing their germs!  You guessed it, I have caught whatever it is my little man has!  I currently have no voice- am exhausted and can't even believe how tired I am ... which would be great if I could sleep!  But that is the problem with this little virus, you are exhausted and can't move and I think the only thing working is my brain cells, they are working away as usual and keeping me awake!

Although Nicklaus wasn't quite himself today, he got to try a little bit of cereal for the first time, once he got past the weird "what do you expect me to do with this" he seemed pretty happy about it-- as you can see my cutie pie taking it all in!
Gerber Cereal, Rice Single Grain with VitaBlocks, 16-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
first time with cereal
And then we topped him off with the bottle- and well a picture is worth 1000 words- he couldn't make it!


Dr. Brown's BPA Free Polypropylene Natural Flow Bottle Newborn Feeding Set


I find the Dr. Brown's bottles the best so far especially if you have a preemie! Not that you can tell by looking at him here.... but yup he was 4 lbs- down to 3'11 hard to believe it now.  Such a fighter I am amazed at him every day.  Here I get a little cold and granted I am miserable, but I almost feel guilty complaining about it.  So I'll keep this short and sweet!  We need to come up with a virus solution.  Or some medicine other then antibiotics that work!  Nick gets the RSV shot once a month and what a great drug for the common cold.  It really lessens the affects of a virus.  I wish they could make that into a pill for grown ups, like zrytec or something.  Wouldn't that be great, you won't have to worry all the time about missing work, spreading germs everywhere and sharing back with our kids... the endless cycle!

No comments:

Post a Comment